Re: ltmodem for 2.2r4

Hi, first thanks for help.

The kernel for 2.2r4 should be 2.2.19 (debian homepage). And I'd like to
remove SuSE completely because there are some SuSE-patches in it.

I don't think ltmodem-KVERSION_LTVERSION_i386.deb includes sourcecode to
compile, it was not like this in the appropriate SuSE-rpm. There were "only"
binaries and a few scripts to install/uninstall the files in the right place
and make the links. Isn't it like this with the *.deb?

Someone write: Any LTVERSION will do. Please look at the downloadsite
http://www.heby.de/ltmodem. Why are there more than one possibility for
kernel 2.2.19? Which one is the right one for the default installation?

Thanks for help. Wolfgang