Re: ltmodem for 2.2r4

derek_broughton@hotmail.com said:
> Well, there's no real requirement to change your kernel when you
> install Debian.  I'd make sure you keep the old kernel around, and
> make sure before

... and make sure the LTmodem code is actually compiled into the kernel, not
just into a module, otherwise you will have to worry about the module loading
stuff too - actually I don't know what all the files are which are involved in
that case. I do recommend having ALL the modules you will want to rely on
after rebooting, compiled into the kernel.

- Josef