ltmodem for 2.2r4

Hi,
I'd like to change from SuSE to Debian 2.2r4 Linux. I run a Acer517TX with a l(w)inmodem which works fine. Now I found on http://www.heby.de/ltmodem:

The syntax of the filename is ltmodem-KVERSION_LTVERSION_i386.deb where KVERSION is the version of the kernel the driver is matched to (as in the output of uname -r) and LTVERSION is the version of the driver. Make sure you download a driver matched to your kernel.

But on the downloadsite http://www.heby.de/ltmodem are a few possible files. Could someone please help me which is the right file? I need this info before I change Linux because afterwards my internetaccess is may be not very useful. Thanks.