how to install debian without floppy drive or cdrom-drive

hello

I have a laptop, it's an acer with a pentium 100 and
16 meg ram. I want to install debian on it but I have
a problem : I don't have a floppy drive(broken) and I
don't have a cd drive.  But,I have an adapter that
enables me to plug my laptop harddrive in my desktop
and this way, I can acces my laptop hard drive with
my desktop and modify it.  I also have a cable that
enable me to transfer files by the parallel port.

Whit this information, can you tell me how can I
install debian on my laptop?  By the way, my hard
drive has a capacity of 775 megs.

Thank you

Moleculo at bionanou@iquebec.com or
Moleculo@iquebec.com