IBM 770Z

I've been running RH 6.2 on this machine for quite awhile, but it's showing
its age.

I've installed Debian on my desktop and I'm *very* impressed with apt-get.

I've searched through the last few months messages in the archives, but
didn't see anything concerning the IBM 770Z. Is anybody running Debian
(woody?) on this machine and if so, what problems can I expect.

----
Robert S. Koss, Ph.D.   | Training and Mentoring
Senior Consultant       | Object Oriented Design
Object Mentor, Inc.     | C++, Java
www.objectmentor.com    | Extreme Programming