Re: 2.4/sid on toshiba satellite

On Sat, Mar 10, 2001 at 09:43:30PM -0800, Jim Nutt wrote:
>  >
>  > Did it autodetect using pnp or will I have to set isapnp=0 ?
>
> It's not pnp. In fact, as far as I can tell, nothing on the 490
> is. That should have been !isapnp by the way, not !isapno <sigh>.

Good, that means the kernel was telling the truth when it said it couldn't
find any pnp devices :)

One last question, does your sound restart after a suspend-resume cycle?  I
often found that sound would not be reset after resuming (though I tried to
reset it using the /etc/apm facilities), and so I'd have to restart it by
hand.  Not hard to do, just irritating.

Drew

--
PGP public key available at http://dparsons.webjump.com/drewskey.txt
Fingerprint: A110 EAE1 D7D2 8076 5FE0  EC0A B6CE 7041 6412 4E4A