Re: how to config sound support for Toshiba Lebretto 60

Hi! Ben,

Thanks a lot! but I  have following questions:
(1) /etc/modutils/options:
what is the meaning of line "above opl3sa2 opl3" and
line "post-install opl3a2 cam "-getfile" "/etc/cam"
(2)  If my setting is correct, which message will display
on bios message, I have already seen "Sound=Enabled"

Thanks again!

Alex