RE: questions about toshiba tecra 8100

<apologies if this has already been answered on this thread - I'm on a 9600
infrared mobile link, so I haven't had chance to read all the thread's
content yet!>

Were you able to get more than 800x600x16 using FB?

I'm just concious of the fact that the machine has an 8mb 3d card - it seems
a bit weak.  Hopefully this is something which should develop in the future?

Many Thanks & Kind Regards,
Mike.