Re: pcmcia? duh!

Try using make-kpkg from kernel-package to build your kernels.
Documentation (for potato) is in /usr/share/kernel-package. README is
the standard info and README.modules gives info about pcmcia.
README.tecra may be useful for you as well.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com