Re: DHCPCD hangs on laptop bootup

Look at the /etc/pcmcia/network.opts file and the /etc/pcmcia/network
script. You should be able to start dhcpcd automatically my editing the
network.opts file. apache is available before the network comes up, and
I haven't noticed any problems with other daemons, but I usually have
the network card installed. I haven't actually tried dhcpcd; I used
dhclient instead.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)
Alantro Communications       lee@alantro.com