Great X on CPQ Armada1110, just special German keys don't work.

Hi Debianers,

thank all the helps and tips I got from you at this great list, I successfully
setup X on my good old CPQ Armada1110 (P75, 2GB, 24MB RAM) with German keyboard.
There is nothing I can complain about performance compared to Win98. Really great
!

Everything works fine now, except the 4 special German keys don't work. Then I
noticed they don't work even outside X. I did choose German Keyboard at
installation. What could I have done wrong at setup. Where should I look for a
corresponding *.conf file.
Will these special keys work at all?

thank you!

Ben