Re: Xircom RealPort modem(/eth) not working

On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 05:21:28PM -0800, Adam Shand wrote:

> which 390 do you have?  the one with the neomagic sound card or the one with
> the ess?  if you have the neomagic one i'd love to know if/how you got sound

ess - Works without problems with alsa ...

> to work.  i've hard marginal sucess, and found nothing to make sound work
> after have suspended one (rebooting for sound is more then it's worth :).

I am not trusting in suspending and so called "Hibernation" and so on.

I am shutting down when i stop using the laptop.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5241-470566
  ...  The failure can be random; however, when it does occur, it is