Re: Xircom RealPort modem(/eth) not working

> ess - Works without problems with alsa ...

damn, i haven't found anyone with the neomagic that's managed to make sound
work well.

> I am not trusting in suspending and so called "Hibernation" and so on. I
> am shutting down when i stop using the laptop.

fwiw it works just fine for me.  it was a little flakey at first but now
that i'm running 2.2.12 )and i belive the important part was to enable
CONFIG_APM_ALLOW_INTS=y on my kernel build) it works great.  sure is a lot
faster then shutting down all the time :-)

adam.