Re: Linux crash on Thinkpad 770

Hi Russell,

Thanks for the response. The response form the group has been great!
and just about everyone that I heard from has been saying that I need
a newer kernel. I am going to install the latest stable 2.2.x kernel as
soon as I get the chance to do so.

The linux support is tremendous: it is much better that the support from
other vendors that our company has paid thousands of dollars for.

Long live linux!

-Carlton