Re: [RFR] Updating security.tr.po for the Debian website

Forgot to add cc for mail list.

On Sat, Jan 19, 2019 at 1:37 PM Omer Ozarslan <omerfaruko@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 5:30 PM Laura Arjona Reina <larjona@debian.org> wrote:
Hello all

This file only has one remaining string, this is my proposal:

için dahil

Hi Laura,

"Gelecek kuşaklar için" literally translates to "for future generations", making the intended meaning ambiguous a little bit. I propose this if it's okay to translate it to something with a close but slightly different literal meaning:

literally translating to:

except that it sounds more natural in Turkish.

> I'll send mails here as replies to this one, with the updated files and
> the corresponding diff for the case anybody wants to review and I do
> some mistake.

I went through rest of your recent commits tagged as Turkish on salsa (up to 1c55d902). They all look good to me. Thanks for your efforts.

Best,
Omer