Translators and Linguists invited!

Dear Translator / Linguist,

We invite you to visit our site www.thepolyglots.com which is a
language-concentrated site.

If you wish to be mentioned on our translators' database send in your
personal info according to the sample already published. You will also be
able to participate in our translation bids.

Until the end of June membership will be completely FREE.

Thereafter it will cost 30 dollars (35 Euros) per year, offering you all
the services on the site: Exposure (database) for Linguists, translators
and experts, e-Books downloads, downloads of new books, talking books,
scientific magazine, and a lot, lot more.

This is a one-time message.

Thanks,

The Polyglots
www.thepolyglots.com