Re: translation update needed in website pages

Dennis,

we can work together.

Try to do it, separate the pages that each all of us can translate and work into it.

best,

Guilherme Rocha
GF7 Doc&  Systems - Soluções Tecnológicas
Home Page: http://www.gf7.com.br
Telefone: + 55 71 4062 9142
Mobile:   + 55 71 9279 0829