translation update needed in website pages

[please CC me as I'm not subscribed]

Hi,
My name is Francesca Ciceri and I'm a member of the Debian Website Team.
As you have probably noticed, we are working on a major change of the layout
of the website to be happened this weekend.
And, as you certainly known, this weekend will be the Squeeze release weekend.
Currently I'm adapting to the new style the pages of the Debian-Installer,
that are very important pages, cause people can download from there the
installer images.
But I have a problem: the portuguese page is quite outdated as it refers as Etch
as our Stable release.
Could you please update it and also take care of the other outdated pages?

Many thank you,
Francesca