Re: translation update needed in website pages

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 05:08:00PM -0300, Guilherme Rocha wrote:
> Hello Francesca,
>

> not sure if I understood the right page to be updated.
> If possible send us a link in order to do the work.
>

> Best,
>
> Guilherme

Hi Guilherme,
thank you for the super-fast reply :)
The page to update is:

www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/index

But here: http://www.debian.org/devel/website/stats/pt.html#outdated
you can see all the outdated pages for your language: please, note that when
there's the comment "this page is too out of date" it means that there's the
risk that the page be removed from the website.
If you can, IMHO, it'd be great if you'll update more important pages, particularly
from a user point of view: the home page, the pages regarding how to download
debian and where find support:

www.debian.org/index
www.debian.org/intro/cn
www.debian.org/CD/faq/index