Re: Updated translations for dpkg (was: [dpkg] Fixed a typo, please update translation of dselect.1)

Hello Wiktor,
On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 02:13:31PM +0200, Wiktor Wandachowicz wrote:
> 2008/6/9 Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>:
> You can download a fresh pl.add file here:
> * http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/po/lenny/pl.add

Applied

> I also reviewed the translation of dselect, and updated the header
> just as in other files. Updated translation:
> * http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/dselect/po/lenny/pl.po
> * http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/dselect/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

Applied.

Btw. unfortunately there was some minor works on the scripts strings,
so pl.po is now 469t2f2u, maybe you want to update that (again) too.

> You can apply the changes or wait till 1.14.20 - I will do the
> msgmerge then and update the missing strings as usual :-)

I see no reason not to commit it now, or was there?

Greetings

          Helge