Updated translations for dpkg (was: [dpkg] Fixed a typo, please update translation of dselect.1)

2008/5/26 Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de> wrote:
> Hello,
> while translating dselect.1 into German, I noticed a typo in
> #: ../../man/dselect.1:396
> (s/depends of conflicts/depends or conflicts/)
>
> I initially wanted to update the translations myself, but looking at
> them I felt this to be too risky. So please update your translation.
> In case you haven't done so for a while, you can find all information
> on[1] (but note I worked on the lenny branch!) or ask on
> debian-dpkg@lists.debian.org.

While I attempted to update the translation of dpkg manual I've found
more changes in the dpkg-man.pot from the lenny branch. These resulted
for example in several strings being "fuzzy". Given the opportunity, I
fixed this and improved some wording at the same time - most important
changes are listed below:

"changelog"
"plik zmian" -> "dziennik zmian"

"trigger control file"
"plik kontrolny wyzwalaczy" -> "plik kontrolny triggers"

( according to http://wiki.debian.org/PolishL10N/PackageInstallers )

The improved manual translation and diff file can be found here:
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/man/po/lenny/pl.po
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/man/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

Additionally I've found that the dpkg.pot template for dpkg itself as
well as dpkg-dev.pot for dpkg's scripts have also been changed in
lenny branch. Therefore I updated these translations as well, most
important changes are:

"trigger control file"
"plik kontrolny wyzwalaczy" -> "plik kontrolny triggers"

"trigger awaiter"
"oczekiwanie wyzwalacza dla pakietu" -> "pakiet oczekujący na wyzwalacz"

"pending trigger"
"oczekujący wyzwalacz" -> "zaplanowany wyzwalacz"

New dpkg translation and diff file can be found here:
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/po/lenny/pl.po
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

New scripts translation and diff file can be found here:
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/scripts/po/lenny/pl.po
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/scripts/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

Please include all three updated translations (dpkg, dpkg's manual and
scripts). Thanks!

Friendly,
Wiktor

--