Re: Updated translations for dpkg (was: [dpkg] Fixed a typo, please update translation of dselect.1)

2008/6/9 Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>:
> Hello Wiktor,
> FYI: http://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2008/06/msg00009.html

Great, thanks! Will have to keep an eye on it :-)

> You did not insert any line breaks or similar, maybe at least commas
> between the names? Anyhow, I attached a (newly) generated man page
> with the pl.add so you can review it.

I updated the pl.add file again, it was using the UTF-8 encoding,
while the rest of manual uses ISO-8859-2.

You can download a fresh pl.add file here:
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/po/lenny/pl.add

I also reviewed the translation of dselect, and updated the header
just as in other files. Updated translation:
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/dselect/po/lenny/pl.po
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/dselect/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

You can apply the changes or wait till 1.14.20 - I will do the
msgmerge then and update the missing strings as usual :-)

Friendly,
Wiktor

--
Registered Linux user #390131 (http://counter.li.org)