Re: Updated translations for dpkg

2008/6/10 Helge Kreutzmann <debian@helgefjell.de>:
> Hello Wiktor,
> [Updates] Applied

Thanks again!

> Btw. unfortunately there was some minor works on the scripts strings,
> so pl.po is now 469t2f2u, maybe you want to update that (again) too.

Here comes an updated scripts/po/pl.po with 473t strings and minor fixing:

* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/scripts/po/lenny/pl.po
* http://ics.p.lodz.pl/~wiktorw/debian/dpkg/scripts/po/lenny/pl-new.diff

>> You can apply the changes or wait till 1.14.20 - I will do the
>> msgmerge then and update the missing strings as usual :-)
>
> I see no reason not to commit it now, or was there?

Of course there was no real reason to wait. You are a great
maintainer, and it's very nice to see the translations updated so
quickly in the repository.

Friendly,
Wiktor

--