Re: Debian Installer sublevel 1: Yet another tentative to get files completed...sublevel 5

Hi Vasu,

I got christian's point. I was not pointing out at that. I didn't work on that string. but was talking to the community asking about the translation of the word "Device" :)

Btw I'm aware of the variables that shouldn't be translated IMHO :D , thats the first thing I learnt since 2006 @thanks for reminder Christian it alerts those who're still getting hang of translations...