Re: Debian Installer sublevel 1: Yet another tentative to get files completed...sublevel 5

Christian, will get that corrected. Didn't find any issue at my end though.

@people Also - we call Device as "ದಿವೈಸ್" - It should be ಡಿವೈಸ್ phonetically isn't it?

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 1:15 PM, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting omshivaprakash@gmail.com (omshivaprakash@gmail.com):
> Please find the updated file.

Thanks. However, my checks showed an inconsistency below:

#. Description
#. :sl5:
#: ../s390-dasd.templates:4001
msgid "The installer is unable to detect if the device ${device} has already been formatted or not. Devices need to be formatted before you can create partitions."
msgstr "ಡವೈಸ ಈಗಾಗಲೇ ಫಾರಮಯಾಟ ಆಗದಯೇ ಎಂದು ಕಂಡು ಹಡಯಲು ಫಾರಮಯಾಟರ ಗ ಸಾಧಯವಾಗುತತಲಲ ನೀವು ವಭಜನ ಮಾಡುವ ಮೊದಲು, ಡಸಕ ಫಾರಮಯಾಟ ಆಗರಬೇಕು."

The ${device} variable is present in the original string but not in
your translation. This is, in 99,9% cases, an omission, and should be corrected.

With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L | ಓಂ ಶಿವಪ್ರಕಾಶ್ ಎಚ್. ಎಲ್ | ॐ शिवप्रकाश् एच्. एल्

http://platonic.techfiz.info
http://blog.shivu.in
Phone: 91- 9902026518

linuxaayana.net | kindarajogi.com | sanchaya.net