Re: [Pytrainer-devel] German translation?

Hello,
On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 06:15:09PM +0100, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Quoting David García Granda (dgranda@gmail.com):
> > 2011/11/3 Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org>:
> > > Quoting David García Granda (dgranda@gmail.com):

> > > The translation is in debian-l10n-german mailing list archives:
> > >
> > > See lists.debian.org, follow "Internationlization and localization"
> > > then find the said list and check in September or October
> > > archives. Should be easy to find.
> > >
> > > I'm not online right now so  I can't point to the right URL. I'll
> > > eventually do that when back online...if I still remember..:-)
> >
> > Do you mean http://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-german/2011/10/msg00084.html?
> >
> > I see the content of the po file there, but I don't find appropiate
> > just to copy it without their approval...
>

> That's easy to fix: let's ask in the list..:-)

These are the events on the debian-l10n-german list (using the
appropriate subjects for the translation status robot):

On September 26th, Christian Perrier send a request for translation to
debian-l10n-german. Erik responded on the same day that he'll take take
of it and provided the translation on October 12th. Chris reviewed it on
October 13th and Erik discussed the review on the 17th.

Usually a final mail is sent with the BTS number, this was, however,
not done in this case so far.

Looking on Eriks mail from the 17th, there seems to be some open
questions left (»I'll ask them«). So hopefully he'll respond to
achieve final clarification.

Greetings