Re: debian-history 2.14: Please update debconf PO translation for the package debian-history

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 07:25:23PM +0100, Helge Kreutzmann wrote:
> Hallo Thomas,
> On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 09:36:50PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> > WARNING: 4 days deadline
>
> Schaffst Du das? 2 Tage sind schon rum! Das Dokument habe ich auf
> debian-l10n-german noch nicht gesehen, für einen Review wird es also
> zudem sehr eng.
>
> Vielen Dank & Grüße

There were some communication gaps.   I uploaded it since new version
contain new binary package and need time to migrate to unstable.  It did
as I see.

I am hoping there will be another opportunity to upload this package
with content updates only.  Usually, until d-i CD final version, release
does not happen as I understand and hope.  [08 Dec 2010] Debian
Installer 6.0 Beta2 release is the latest now.

I just got updates on pt.

I know release is close.

Osamu

PS: My next upload happens after Dec. 14th for sure.  I think most
reasonable day is after 20th when current unstable goes into testing.
But I am flexible.