Re: improving http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans

[...]

> Maybe we could add a paragraph telling to get in touch with Debian
> l10n lists for this language, and apply methods defined by each
> translation team.

Hi Denis and others,

I've now send a bug report [1] along with a patch
against /usr/share/doc/po-debconf/README-trans of the package
po-depconf. This file is a blueprint of
http://www.debian.org/intl/l10n/po-debconf/README-trans (or vice
versa).

The patch includes the general agreement. About reviewing, no
annotations are made -- I'd (translator) would prefer if the DDs
reestablish the DDTP. This includes a very easy to use review
mechanism. One would only have to change the DDTP in that respect that
it sends out the whole po file rather than just snippets of it (to not
to loose context information).

Regards,

Jens