Re: Next release of manpages-l10n

Hi,

Le 15/02/2020 à 00:24, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL a écrit :
> jipege seems to be in, tvincent did it

There was a confusion between the (former?) project in manpages-de and
the one in the manpages-l10n-team.

> but it is only for man1 right?

No, they're all there, but you have to scroll a lot to reach man2, man3,
etc. :)

> Who generates the po/fr/* files to be updated from some English changes?

If I understand it correctly, the gitlab CI script is triggered each
time a change happens on master and updates all the stats pages.

Cheers,
Thomas