Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

Quoting Tim Dijkstra (tim@famdijkstra.org):

> Well, you use other tags, I will have to add that, but that's easy.

Well, we could probably change our tags.

For sure, that would mean we use some english-originated tags, but
we're not such french language bigots, I guess

I thus second that you DON'T change your code and we adapt our tags
and indeed adopt those from the dutch team.

> Wouldn't be optimal to use different tags for all languages though...
> Also I would have to see if you use the precise same syntax as we do.

We will.

> just scales better. The only problem with that is that I'm not a DD,
> maybe I should re-start the process to become one ...

Yes, you should. And count on some of us for pushing this hard...:-)