Re: Page d'état automatique (was: (forw) Re: String freeze (was Re: Debian Debconf Translation: Compromise))

Le Wednesday 14 January 2004, Christian Perrier écrit :
> I knew Nico was among the good candidates for making Tim's scripts
> usable by other i18n teams...:-)
>
> And what Pierre proposed is indeed what I had in mind-->transformt
> this into a nice framework for i18n teams.
>
> > > The webpage is quite impressive. Could you tell me were the scripts to
> > > build it are? I will look at them, and try to understand them.
> >
> > It's a set of three scripts actually. One to parse the posts to the
> > mailing list, one (run from a cronjob) to check if any bugs are closed
> > in the BTS. These are both in perl. The third one creates the html
> > page, it's in php. All data is stored in a mysql db.
> >
> > I'll have to make'm a bit more readable, I'll see if I can do that
> > tonight. Anyhow, we could try to setup it up for you guys together if
> > you'd like ...
>

> This looks like some of Martin Quinson's ideas. aMaking this available
> for all language teams would indeed be great. I'm very confident
> Nicolas Bertolissio can do it.

This is my real goal indeed...
I may open a project on Alioth for this, if someone has a nice name
(long and unix)...

and commit into Debian cvs the good result that will arise from own
cooperation :)

Regards

Nicolas