Re: [RFR] English debconf template review : debian/mantis.templates

Hi Justin,

On 05/24/2011 10:38 PM, Justin B Rye wrote:
> Incidentally, it seems to be possible to install mantis with any httpd
> (even minimalist ones like webfs, which definitely doesn't support
> htaccess).  Is there any plan to restrict the dependency to apache2?

Yes.. on the new version, the dependency is restricted to apache2. I'm
working to offer another configurations that allow htaccess support,
also I know that upstream is working on related issues about /admin and
installation process, too.

> How about:

Perfect! :-)

> Oops - I'd forgotten about "Template: mantis/htaccess_user".

OK! Thanks!

If I update|correct the template and I'll send to the list again.. which
is better? use the same conversation thread or open a new one, like [RFR2]?

Thanks, really, for all your help!

Cheers,

Sils