Re: zomg: discussion of package description

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:21 PM, Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> wrote:
I hit send on mine just as yours arrived.

tony baldwin wrote:
> This is my first ever post to this list, after lurking for a few weeks.
> I hope it is helpful.

You're very welcome!  We've had a real shortage of en_US
native-speakers.

Aha!
Then perhaps I will be able to be useful here.
Otherwise, all I've been able to do for the Debian project
(which has done so much for me), is register folks
at the door at Debconf10 in New York for 3 hrs,
make a few wallpapers, and translated a couple of
wiki.debian.org pages from FR to EN.

My hacker fu is rather neonatal, so, I try to find other means
to be of service, but, it's not always easy.

I haven't had/taken the time to fully understand the processes here,
and how I can constructively participate, but, I'll figure it out
eventually.

./tony

--
http://www.baldwinlinguas.com