Re: Please review vidalia debconf template

Quoting Dererk (dererk@debian.org):

> Template: vidalia/tor-daemon-interaction
> Type: select
> Choices-C: nothing, stop-once, stop-forever
> __Choices: No Configuration, Stop Tor once, Stop Tor forever
> Default: stop-forever
> Vidalia needs to communicate with the running Tor daemon so that it
> can provide a graphical user interface for it. This requires either
> the manual reconfiguration of Tor to allow a secure authentication
> (recommended) or a restart of Tor under Vidalia's control.
> .
> Please select a profile:
> * No configuration: leave Tor running for now. Vidalia will not be
> able to communicate with it until manually reconfigured -
>  see "/usr/share/doc/vidalia/README.Debian" for more details;
> .
> * Stop Tor once: stop Tor now so Vidalia can start it, just for this time,
> Tor will start by it's own on next reboot and manual configuration
>  will be further required;
> .
> * Stop Tor forever: stop Tor and simply let Vidalia start it
> whenever you run Vidalia.
>

> I switched a few words to give more idea in the configuration options,
> but it's basically your suggestion rephrased.
> What do you think? :-D

I'd suggest to not separate items in the item list in difffferent
paragraphs. That will make the display much longer for no real
benefit.

Also, the "Please select a profile" sentence seems to be unneeded.

Finally, you really need to have two spaces at the beginning of each line
for the list to be hard-formatted.

So, that would lead to:

[...]

Another option, a little bit more readable, though longer: