Please review vidalia debconf template

Hi there!

I'm hereby requesting revision over the debconf template document I'm
attaching.
Even though I tried to do my best on avoiding irrelevant or confusing
information, It was to noticed that It could represent an abuse of the
usage or contain suboptimal presentation.

Please let me know if there's anything I can do or provide you with
about it.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #405:
Sysadmins unavailable because they are in a meeting talking about why they are unavailable so much.

# These templates have been reviewed by the debian-l10n-english
# team
#
# If modifications/additions/rewording are needed, please ask
# debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org for advice.
#
# Even minor modifications require translation updates and such
# changes should be coordinated with translators and reviewers.

Template: vidalia/info
Type: note
 Vidalia provides a GUI for the Tor software. That means that Vidalia needs to
 talk to the Tor software for configuring different aspects of the Tor Network,
 view its status at a glance, monitor its bandwidth usage or just view logs.
 .
 The component of the Tor software that Vidalia talks to is a daemon process,
 which works on background without any user interaction required.
 .
 There are two different ways to let Vidalia communicate with Tor:
 .
 - Letting Vidalia start Tor process on its own.
   (Simplest for end users, can't be used in a multi-user desktop)
 .
 - Enable Tor to use a control port to communicate with Vidalia.
   (Recommended for stronger security, preventing privilege escalation attacks)
 .
 For more information please read '/usr/share/doc/vidalia/README.Debian'.

Template: vidalia/tor-daemon-interaction
Type: select
Choices-C: no, yes-now, yes-always
__Choices: No, Yes (just for now), Yes (and disable it for every boot)
Default: yes-always
 Vidalia's installation found a Tor process running. In order for Vidalia to
 work, choose between these three different ways of starting the Tor process:
 .
 If you choose 'No', Vidalia will give for granted that Tor process will be
 always running, which is the default package behaviour
 (Recommended for a multi-user desktop)
 .
 If you choose 'Yes (just for now)', Vidalia will inmediatelly stop the Tor
 process, so Vidalia could start Tor process this time, and will assume that
 Tor will be always running in next reboots
 .
 If you choose 'Yes (and disable it for every boot)', Vidalia will configure
 the Tor software not to start by its own on every boot and allow it to be
 launched by Vidalia (Recommended for end users)
 .
 In doubt, leave default answer selected.
 (Will be able to change it at any time by running 'dpkg-reconfigure vidalia')