Re: [RFR] templates://rinputd/{templates}

Quoting Chase Douglas (chase.douglas@ubuntu.com):
> <all snipped, it's was a long reply!>
>
> I pretty much agree with everything that's been said here. The one
> thing I've thought of that hasn't been mentioned is I would rather see
> the username and password prompts changed to "Remote input username"
> instead of "SASL rinputd username". As has been mentioned regarding
> the package description, people don't care how it's implemented, they
> just need an easy to understand prompt.

OK. Done now.

> Also, I'd like to extend this review period by an extra week. I'll be
> out at the Ubuntu Developer Summit all next week, so I won't have any
> time to devote to this task until I get back. When I get back I will
> send out new versions of the files for review incorporating all the
> comments I have received.

Actually, the LCFC mail is meant to be sent on May 16th, so after UDS
and still give two extra days, plus a small delay after the bug report
is sent, for maitnainers to comment. I think that brings us up to May
20th or so before the templates are considered stabilized and ready
for a call for translations.