Re: [RFR] templates://crm114/{crm114.templates}

Quoting Milan Zamazal (pdm@debian.org):

> - Accuracy of the SBPH/BCR classifier has been seen in excess of 99 per cent,
> - for 1/4 megabyte of learning text. In other words, CRM114 learns, and it
> - learns fast.
> + Some of the categorization methods can classify with very high accuracy
> + after learning only relatively small amount of input text.

Sounds great. I retain that one. Justin will probably have a look and
improve the wording if needed (I feel like some articles are missing
in the last part of the sentence: "only *a*" relatively....but I need
some confirmation).