Re: [RFR] templates://crm114/{crm114.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> Meanwhile I'd been thinking along the lines of:
>
>     CRM114 is not just another drop-in spam-filtering system; its
>     Sparse Binary Polynomial Hashing methods give it the power to
>     develop highly accurate Bayesian filters on very little training.
>
> Or taking your version and just massaging it slightly:
>
>     It has categorization methods capable of building a very high
>     accuracy classifier from a relatively small supply of training
>     input.
>
> My third step ought to be to come up with a hybrid version, but
> that's more than I can manage at the moment.  Any comments so far?

(I shouldn't have answered Milan's mail.....that's what's bad when
CC'ed to mails)

The first version has my preference. It is in the line of the original
text without the traps of what I called "advertizing".

I'm sure you can mix both versions but I'm not sure this is worth the hassle.