Re: [RFR] templates://mysqmail/{mysqmail.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Please find, for review, the debconf templates and packages descriptions for the mysqmail source package.
>
> This review will last from Monday, September 14, 2009 to Thursday, September 24, 2009.
>
> Please send reviews as unified diffs (diff -u) against the original
> files. Comments about your proposed changes will be appreciated.

I do agree with all changes, and would remove the 2nd and 3rd paragraph
of the mysqmail binary package (1st one in the control file), as the
qmail stuffs are not part of the package anymore.

Also, when my package were first uploaded in the queue, it was rejected
by the ftp-masters because it was depending on qmail. Do you guys have
any idea why qmail is not part of Debian yet, since DJB decided to
change the licensing? Is it because just writing "public domain" on his
website is not enough?

Thomas