Re: help to improve the tango package.

Le Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:14:27 +0100,
Justin B Rye <jbr@edlug.org.uk> a écrit :

> One process, multiple processes.  How about:
>
>    TANGO is an object oriented distributed control system. It allows
>    communication between TANGO device processes running on the same
>    computer or distributed over the network. These processes can
>    provide services to the control system all over the network,
>    including hardware control and calculation capabilities.
>    .
>    This package provides a TANGO database device using MySQL.

In fact I like a lot except the last part of the last sentance.
it seems to restrictive to me, only hardware control and calculation.

how can we let the 'champ des possibles' open
I mean how can we says the hardware control and calculation are just
examples of utilisation.
It is nice to have exemples of utilisation

how about:

These processes can provide services to the control system all over the
network like hardware control or data treatment.