Re: [RFR] templates://apt-cacher-ng/{apt-cacher-ng.templates}

Quoting Eduard Bloch (edi@gmx.de):

> Any comments to the following proposal (which would replace the previous
> two questions).
>
> Template: apt-cacher-ng/gentargetmode
> Type: select
> _Choices: Setup once, Setup now and update later, No automated setup

I suggest using "__Choices" so that each choice becomes a separate
string in translation files.

> _Default: Create once

Having the synopsis use interrogative form goes against our usual
recommendations for select templates, where we try to standardize on
"opened prompts", ended with a colon.

In some cases....like this one, that makes the wording a little bit
more tricky.

Maybe something like:

That makes a quite big pile of words but I can't come with somethign better..:-)

>  Apt-cacher-ng can request packages from a mirror of your choosing, instead of
>  the one requested by the client. To configure this feature, sets of source
>  mirrors needs to be configured for various distributions.
>  .
>  During the package installation, this sets can be configured based on the
>  current state of /etc/apt/sources.list. Optionally, this process can be
>  repeated on every package update (modifying configuration files later).
>  .
>  NOTE: selecting "No automated setup" can leave previously created mirror
>  configuration behind, which needs to be updated by cache administrator.

We generally recommend not using "NOTE:" "WARNING:" or such all-caps
stuff. Having the important remark on its own separatge paragraph is
often good enough to put light on the important information.

"by cache administrator" should probably be "by the cache administrator".