RFH: Description, manpage and more?!

[Please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list.]

Dear l10n-english team,
I've a new package, skanlite, which is right now in the NEW queue [0]. I'd be
glad, if some of you could check the short and long description of the package,
have a look at the manpage (maybe write a new one, this is more or less a very
quick&dirty thing, just to silence lintian *g*) and if you still have energy
left I'd be much obliged if someone could have a look at the po file. (I've
attached the control file, the manpage and the English po file.)

Until the package enters the archive it might be best to report any wishes
directly to me. As soon as the BTS knows about skanlite, please send your
comments/patches there, so I don't miss anything.

Thank you very much in advance for your efforts!

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/skanlite_0.3-1.html

--

Kai Wasserbäch (Kai Wasserbaech)

E-Mail: debian@carbon-project.org
Jabber (debianforum.de): Drizzt
Maintainer: Debian KDE Extras Team <pkg-kde-extras@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Uploaders: Mark Purcell <msp@debian.org>, Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>
Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), cmake, pkg-kde-tools, cdbs, libksane-dev,
 kdelibs5-dev (>= 4:4.2.0)
Standards-Version: 3.8.1
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/pkg-kde/kde-extras/skanlite/trunk
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-kde/kde-extras/skanlite/trunk?op=log

Package: skanlite
Architecture: any
Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}, ${misc:Depends}
Replaces: kooka
 Skanlite is a small and simple scanner application for KDE4 which allows easy
 scanning of images with an attached scanner. Through the KSane backend it can
 access a wide variety of different scanner models.
 .
 Skanlite can be considered the replacement of Kooka.

# Copyright (C) YEAR This_file_is_part_of_KDE
# This file is distributed under the same license as the PACKAGE package.
#
# Andrew Coles <andrew_coles@yahoo.co.uk>, 2009.
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: \n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: http://bugs.kde.org\n";
"POT-Creation-Date: 2009-04-30 11:49+0200\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: 2009-03-26 00:30+0000\n"
"Last-Translator: Andrew Coles <andrew_coles@yahoo.co.uk>\n"
"Language-Team: British English <kde-i18n-doc@kde.org>\n"
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;\n"

#: main.cpp:32
msgid "Skanlite"
msgstr "Skanlite"

#: main.cpp:33
msgid "This is a scanning application for KDE based on libksane."
msgstr "This is a scanning application for KDE based on libksane."

#: main.cpp:35
msgid "(C) 2008 Kåre Särs"
msgstr "(C) 2008 Kåre Särs"

#: main.cpp:37
msgid "Kåre Särs"
msgstr "Kåre Särs"

#: main.cpp:38
msgid "developer"
msgstr "developer"

#: main.cpp:41
msgid "Arseniy Lartsev"
msgstr "Arseniy Lartsev"

#: main.cpp:42
msgid "contributor"
msgstr "contributor"

#: main.cpp:45
msgid "Gilles Caulier"
msgstr "Gilles Caulier"

#: main.cpp:46 main.cpp:54
msgid "Importing libksane to extragear"
msgstr "Importing libksane to extragear"

#: main.cpp:49
msgid "Anne-Marie Mahfouf"
msgstr "Anne-Marie Mahfouf"

#: main.cpp:50
msgid "Writing the user manual"
msgstr "Writing the user manual"

#: main.cpp:53
msgid "Laurent Montel"
msgstr "Laurent Montel"

#: main.cpp:57
msgid "Chusslove Illich"
msgstr "Chusslove Illich"

#: main.cpp:58 main.cpp:62
msgid "Help with translations"
msgstr "Help with translations"

#: main.cpp:61
msgid "Albert Astals Cid"
msgstr "Albert Astals Cid"

#: main.cpp:70
msgid "Sane scanner device name."
msgstr "Sane scanner device name."

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:5
#. i18n: ectx: property (windowTitle), widget (QWidget, SkanliteSettings)
#: rc.cpp:3 rc.cpp:45 skanlite.cpp:52
msgid "Settings"
msgstr "Settings"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:11
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QCheckBox, showB4Save)
#: rc.cpp:6 rc.cpp:48
msgid "Preview the image before saving."
msgstr "Preview the image before saving."

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:18
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QLabel, label_6)
#: rc.cpp:9 rc.cpp:51
msgid "Save mode:"
msgstr "Save mode:"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:26
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), item, widget (QComboBox, saveModeCB)
#: rc.cpp:12 rc.cpp:54
msgid "Open the save dialog for every image"
msgstr "Open the save dialogue for every image"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:31
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), item, widget (QComboBox, saveModeCB)
#: rc.cpp:15 rc.cpp:57
msgid "Open the save dialog for the first image only"
msgstr "Open the save dialogue for the first image only"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:36
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), item, widget (QComboBox, saveModeCB)
#: rc.cpp:18 rc.cpp:60
msgid "Save without asking for a filename"
msgstr "Save without asking for a filename"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:44
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QLabel, label)
#: rc.cpp:21 rc.cpp:63
msgid "Save Location:"
msgstr "Save Location:"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:77
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QPushButton, getDirButton)
#: rc.cpp:24 rc.cpp:66
msgid "..."
msgstr "..."

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:86
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QLabel, label_2)
#: rc.cpp:27 rc.cpp:69
msgid "Name & Format:"
msgstr "Name & Format:"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:95
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QLineEdit, imgPrefix)
#: rc.cpp:30 rc.cpp:72
msgid "Image"
msgstr "Image"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:102
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QLabel, label_3)
#: rc.cpp:33 rc.cpp:75
msgid "###."
msgstr "###."

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:121
#. i18n: ectx: property (text), widget (QCheckBox, setQuality)
#: rc.cpp:36 rc.cpp:78
msgid "Specify quality:"
msgstr "Specify quality:"

#. i18n: file: settings.ui:174
#. i18n: ectx: property (suffix), widget (QSpinBox, imgQuality)
#: rc.cpp:40 rc.cpp:82
#, no-c-format
msgid "%"
msgstr "%"

#: rc.cpp:41
msgctxt "NAME OF TRANSLATORS"
msgid "Your names"
msgstr "Andrew Coles"

#: rc.cpp:42
msgctxt "EMAIL OF TRANSLATORS"
msgid "Your emails"
msgstr "andrew_coles@yahoo.co.uk"

#: skanlite.cpp:54
msgid "About"
msgstr "About"

#: skanlite.cpp:82
msgid "Skanlite Settings"
msgstr "Skanlite Settings"

#: skanlite.cpp:103
msgid "Opening the selected scanner failed."
msgstr "Opening the selected scanner failed."

#: skanlite.cpp:202
msgid "Save"
msgstr "Save"

#: skanlite.cpp:289
#, kde-format
msgid "Do you want to overwrite \"%1\"?"
msgstr "Do you want to overwrite \"%1\"?"

#: skanlite.cpp:291
msgid "Overwrite"
msgstr "Overwrite"

#: skanlite.cpp:329 skanlite.cpp:375