Re: [RFR] templates://wacom-tools/{wacom-kernel-source.templates,wacom.po-temp lates}

> So maybe it should be something like
>
>   This requires either a full suitably prepared Linux kernel build
>   environment or a linux-headers-* package matching the currently
>   running kernel. Do not choose this option if neither of these is
>   available.

I like Justin's way to write it.

As Ron explained, this is work on debconf templates that aren't
actually used so being too picky is a little bit overzealous here
(indeed, Ron told me this in private but I neglected forwarding this
here because I still want to have what is provided in packages to be
correct...to the extent that it doesn't cost us *too much* time, of
course

So, if Justin's rewrite of this paragraph is OK, I propose that we
move on.