Re: [RFR] templates://wacom-tools/{wacom-kernel-source.templates,wacom.po-temp lates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.
>
> > + A kernel-headers-* package fitting the currently running kernel
> > + needs to be installed. Alternatively, a suitably configured kernel
> > + source tree may replace it. Do not choose this option if none of these
> > + are available.
>
> I'd prefer something like

Agreed on all suggestions. Apparently, I wasn't that attentive while
rewriting, given the various typos you spotted.

> (But what does "suitably configured" actually mean?  Is it talking
> about an unpacked kernel source tree with an appropriate .config?)

I think this probably means that "make config" should have been run in
that kernel tree.