Re: Description of pyvnc2swf

OoO Lors de  la soirée naissante du samedi 25 août  2007, vers 18:58, MJ
Ray <mjr@phonecoop.coop> disait:

>> Well, this is  what the second paragraph is for  : pyvnc2swf is actively
>> maintained and has more functionalities than vnc2swf.

> That's repeating what I'm unhappy with: it "has more functionalities
> than" something whose functionality I do not know!

OK, I get the point. Here is a new proposition:

 Pyvnc2swf captures screen motion using the VNC protocol and generates
 a Shockwave Flash (SWF) movie which can be played back in any browser
 supporting the SWF format.
 .
 In contrast to vnc2swf, pyvnc2swf is being actively developed and has
 more functions: recording and adding audio track, editing and adding
 a seekbar.
 .
  Homepage: http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/pyvnc2swf.html
--