Re: Description of pyvnc2swf

On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 19:11:46 +1000, Hamish Moffatt <hamish@debian.org>
wrote:

> Why is it important that pyvnc2swf runs on more platforms? It's only
> important that it runs on Debian. I am not sure that the whole paragraph
> of comparison to vnc2swf is relevant.

Here is another suggestion with your corrections:

 Pyvnc2swf captures screen motion using VNC protocol and generates a
 Shockwave Flash (SWF) movie which can be played back in any browser
 supporting SWF format.
 .
 In contrast to vnc2swf, pyvnc2swf has more functions and is being
 actively developed.
 .
  Homepage: http://www.unixuser.org/~euske/vnc2swf/pyvnc2swf.html

I  have dropped the multiplatform thing (in the first line too)
since it is not revelant for Debian. I have kept the second
paragraph since users may need to know that pyvnc2swf
must be chosen over vnc2swf for some reasons (even if
vnc2swf is not in Debian).

I have added some wording to not keep the description too small.

Thanks for your reply.