Re: Description of pyvnc2swf

Vincent Bernat <bernat@luffy.cx> wrote:
> [...] I have kept the second
> paragraph since users may need to know that pyvnc2swf
> must be chosen over vnc2swf for some reasons (even if
> vnc2swf is not in Debian).

Please mention a couple of those reasons. I *hate* it when a package
of tool-that-I-don't-know describes itself as "better than
other-tool-that-I-don't-know-and-isn't-even-packaged" without reason.

I suspect I'm not the only one to think that sort of unexplained claim
should be avoided almost always.

Hope that helps,
Experienced webmaster-developers for hire http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
Also: statistician, sysadmin, online shop builder, workers co-op.