Re: [RFR] templates://davfs2/{templates}

On Sun, May 20, 2007 at 03:03:16PM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote......

> > The only worry I have is the repetition of "that" in the first
> > sentence....as well as the repetition of "and" in the second
> > one. This repetition of "and" is grammatically correct, but I
> > usually avoid repeating it in French and I therefore assume it
> > should be avoided also in English. Advice?
>
> Hmmm...
>
>   davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mounting a WebDAV
>   resource as a regular file system, so files in that resource can
>   be edited using standard applications which interact with the file
>   system (e.g. text editors).
>   .
>   It supports SSL and proxy servers, uses coda for file system
>   operations along with the neon library for WebDAV access, and is
>   based on uservfs.
>
> But I'm too close to it now; I can't tell whether that's better or
> worse.  Anybody else?

How about this ... small change to the first paragraph. Second
paragraph looks good to me.

   davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mounting a WebDAV
   resource as a regular file system. Files in that resource can
   then be edited using standard applications which interact with

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941