Re: [RFR] templates://davfs2/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>  davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mouting a WebDAV

s/mout/mount/ again!

>  resource as a regular file system, so that files in that resource can
>  be edited using standard applications that interact with the file
>  system (e.g. text editors).
>  .
>  It supports SSL and proxy servers, uses coda for file system
>  operations and the neon library for WebDAV access, and is based on
>  uservfs.
>

> The only worry I have is the repetition of "that" in the first
> sentence....as well as the repetition of "and" in the second one. This
> repetition of "and" is grammatically correct, but I usually avoid
> repeating it in French and I therefore assume it should be avoided
> also in English. Advice?

Hmmm...

   davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mounting a WebDAV
   resource as a regular file system, so files in that resource can
   be edited using standard applications which interact with the file
   system (e.g. text editors).
   .
   It supports SSL and proxy servers, uses coda for file system
   operations along with the neon library for WebDAV access, and is
   based on uservfs.

But I'm too close to it now; I can't tell whether that's better or
worse.  Anybody else?
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)