Re: [RFR] templates://davfs2/{templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Kevin Coyner wrote:
> > Below please find changes to the RFR version with comments.
>
> So my diff is cumulative to everyone else's so far.

OK. I adopted everything.

> >  Template: davfs2/non_root_users_confimed
> >   usermod -a -G ${group_name} <username>
>
> That's not the Debian way!  davfs2 depends on adduser, so let's use:
>
>     adduser <username> ${group_name}

Yes. I overread the example, lindly assumign that an example given by
the maintainer is correct...but, really, adding the user to a group
should be done the Debian Way.

> And all referring to the same thing, so there's no need for them to
> be separate sentences:
>
>     davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mounting a remote
>     WebDAV resource as a regular file system, so that files in that resource
>     can be edited using standard applications that interact with the file
>     system (e.g. text editors). It supports SSL and proxy servers, uses coda
>     for file system operations and the neon library for WebDAV access, and
>     is based on uservfs.
>
> I've also snipped the sourceforge reference; it seems unbalanced to
> advertise a merely related sf.net page in a description that doesn't
> mention its _own_ page at dav.sf.net.

Agreed. I will just split your propoal in two paragraphs, to improve
readability.

 davfs2 is a Linux file system driver that allows mouting a WebDAV
 .
 It supports SSL and proxy servers, uses coda for file system
 operations and the neon library for WebDAV access, and is based on
 uservfs.

The only worry I have is the repetition of "that" in the first
sentence....as well as the repetition of "and" in the second one. This
repetition of "and" is grammatically correct, but I usually avoid
repeating it in French and I therefore assume it should be avoided
also in English. Advice?